hétfő, március 08, 2004

Sonar Kolletiv - vol 1. ***
Sonar Kollektiv, march 2000

1.Pathles - Goddess
2.Soul Quality Quartett - I´m Not Here
3.DJ Ghe - Afutatam
4.Stereoton - Kick Me Off
5.Daniel Paul And Tobe Feat. Amra 8 - My Day
6.Extended Spirit - Illicity Pt.2
7.Meitz - Can You Live
8.Moon - Twisted Soul
9.Fleck - Tears
10.Justine Elektra - I Feel Like Crying
11.Nootropika - Quatre Neuf
12.Meitz - Mayibuye I Afrika´Restless Soul Mix
13.Ras - Exit Routine
14.Static - Enceladus
15.Micatone - Run


Sonar Kolletiv - vol 2. ***
Sonar Kollektiv, march 2003

1.Track 1
2.Midnight marauders
3.How to find royal jelly
4.Using splashes
5.Toda tersafeira (Jazzanova Rework)
6.Para los pinchas (Sequel Mix)
7.Outta space (Meitz Mix)
8.Life changes
9.(I got) Somebody new
10.Forecast
11.Do your dance (DIxless Main Cd Mix)
12.Run (Seiji Mix)
13.Caprice

Easy background music. I wanted to listen to these two recordings becouse it contains a track made by Stereoton. Average disappontment.