hétfő, március 08, 2004

Lonnie Youngblood ****


1. Let's Party
2. Super Cool
3. I Only Hurt Myself
4. Black Is So Bad
5. Sweet Sweet Tootie
6. Lost Child
7. I Can't Help It (I Love You)
8. In Lonnie's Lonely Room
9. One Girl Too Many
10. My Wife My Woman And Me
11. Happiness Is Music
12. Lonnie Blow Your Horn
13. On Top  
14. Nothin' Can Go Wrong
15. Tryin' To Get The Feeling Again
16. Push It In (As Far As You Can)
17. You Got It (Talkin' Bout My Love)
18. Gonna Fly Now (Theme From Rocky)
19. Gonna Be Alright
20. A Horn's Holiday
21. Reachin' For A Dream
22. Save That Thing

got this present from spityu zu. he doesn't know how thankful i am. this collection of great old funk tunes (alright, there are some middle class forgettables) and it made me so happy. it's a great feeling and kindness if you feel, that your friend knows exactly what kind of music you like. that means: your friend knows you.