vasárnap, december 14, 2003

Sunday evening party on Tilos

Vargaferenc invited me to warm up and calm down before his show Roadmovie on Tilos. I couldn't miss this unexpeted oppurtunity. We wanted to play tinkling tunes back to back but I wasn't ready for this, so iZborn rocked the house again with his fave breaky tunes. I really liked this time playing my selfmade bootlegs so I hope that you'll enjoy the same way as I did. The tracklist goes like this:

Groove Armada: Superstylin (GA diskothek remix) (Jive)
Yazz: Bad House Music (Polygram)
Pet Shop Boys: Alright (EMI)
Slide: Slippedy Slide (Fingerlickin) vs Michael Jackson: Wanna be startin something'
Plump Djs: When the Funk Hits the Fan (Fingerlickin)
Stereo 8: Groove Diggin (Fingerlickin) vs Busta Rhymes: Whoo-ha
Mr Reds vs. DJ Skribble - Everybody Come On/Can U Feel It (Stanton Warriors Remix) (FFRR)
The Capoeira Twins: Messin Around (Tru Thoughts)
Soul of Man: Outback(Fingerlickin) vs Beyonce: Crazy in Love
Underworld: Cowgirl (Breakbeat Remix) (White Label)
Unknown: Born Sloppy (White Label) vs Freeland: We want your soul
Freeland: We want your soul (Infusion Remix) (Marine Parade)
Kelis: Young Fresh and New (Timo Maas Remix) (Virgin)
ILS: No Soul (PMT Remix) (Acetate)
Amon Tobin: Verbal (Boom Bip remix)(Ninja Tune)

Download comes very soon, a temponary version is available here, 72 mins 60 MB ogg.