kedd, június 17, 2003

space riders - 1999 promo ****
skint 1999

a1 monster munch
a2 king boz
b1 disco doctor
b2 crazy banana trio

I really do not like the WAVE store. They're the breaker guys, and becouse of some spiritual way I always do act like a stupid clumsy bedroom dj. (FYI I'd call myself a bathroom DJ.) Thid time everything seemed to be alright, I entered the store, EriS Cumo came to me just to say hi, checked the vinyls, (Abraham, a Catskill tune and some other stuff... not worth to mention) til I saw this Vinyl right between the second hand 12"'s. This classic tune DISCO DOCTOR I really love. It's funny, it makes everybody smile on the dancefloor, in the car, or during housekeeping, the video is just a masterpiece, it was half price... So I started to listen to the green sleeved record, til the guy came to me, that the better turntable is free to use, so I moved my record there, but I beated my head into the shelf, scratched a Chem.Bro.poster, dropped down the sleeve, hitted another guy... I probably should go back to Deep or Arfofilia Records, there I feel home and safe.