csütörtök, november 13, 2003

4CD on 1nokia: Spityu Zu presents Leroy Hutson

1975 hutson

1. All Because of You
2. I Bless the Day
3. It's Different
4. Cool Out
5. Lucky Fellow
6. Can't Stay Away
7. So Much Love

1976 feel the spirit

1. It's the Music
2. Let's Be Lonely Together
3. Never Know What You Can Do (Give It a Try)
4. Lover's Holiday
5. Feel the Spirit (In '76)
6. Don't Let It Get Next to You
7. Butterfat

1976 hutson II

1. Love The Feeling
2. Situations (Instrumental)
3. I Do I Do (Want To Make Love To You)
4. I Think I'm Falling In Love
5. Love To Hold You Close
6. Flying High
7. Blackberry Jam
8. Sofunkstication (Instrumental)
9. Don't It Make You Feel Good

1978 closer to the source

1. In the Mood
2. Where Did Love Go
3. They've Got Love
4. Get to This (You'll Get to Me)
5. Closer to the Source
6. Heaven Right Here (On Earth)
7. Everybody's a Masterpiece
8. You're a Winner

4CD on my musicphone, this isn't high-end, but Spityu gave me his old cd's too. Leroy, the rnb disco funk soul brother made me really happy today. He always knows what's going on in my mind, he knows what I need: strings, hammond, and a lot of love. Not all the tracks are 5star quality, but this is like mining the genomic data: let's find the gene in the huge amount of data!