csütörtök, augusztus 21, 2003

Sigur Ros: () single ***** aka vaka
fat cat 2003




Audio section:
Four tracks from the “stoma” titeled album. These are tracks without a title, but they're more than just listen to.
()#1 6.43
()#2 4,38
()#3 2,47
()#4 4,22

Video section:
svefn g englar by sigur rós, lára stefánsdóttir, sigga og porlan, ágúst jakobsson 2000
vidrar vel til loftárásá by sigur rós, árni & kinski 2001
()#1 aka vaka by floria sigismondi 2002

After long time trying to fix an appointment with the music-dealer finally I’ve got this masterpiece. I was so curious after meeting pita and having this double CD/DVD in my hands that I had to watch and hear it immediately. So I bought a beer at Moszkva tér terrace, and … so… now I am watching the videos in the late afternoon. I like all off them. I have such nice memories while I am watching the first, the mystery-game with down syndromes. The second video is about little gay guys playing football and rag dolls, so slow, so lovely, so beautiful. The third's about the children in kindergarten playing with the ashes after a gas attack. That’s what I like in Iceland.

On the CD you can’t find any text, there’s no lyrics, no thanks to mom, there’s just the minimal graphic. The audio’s got not just a piece of the cover picture, but the second side is black as well. Black like the ashman. Hint: you cannot forward the videos. You must watch them from the first second. Forwarding is disabled. Have patience! Ten out of ten.