hétfő, április 28, 2003

VA ''brazil boogie'' ****
Brazilian Jazz Funk From The 70's And Beyond...
compiled by Adrian Gibson of London's Jazz Cafe
1. Gafeira Universal by Banda Black Rio
2. Eu Sou Mais Eu by Ana Mazzotti
3. Sugar Loaf Mountain by George Duke
4. Carambola by Azymuth
5. Ronco Da Cuica by Viva Brazil
6. Cosinha Ii by Dom Um Romao
7. Skyscrapers by Deodato
8. Sangue Quente by Guilherme Vergueiro
9. Brazilian Skies by Bill Summers
10. Dear Limmertz by Azymuth

Nascente, 2002, NSCD097After this sunny day I knew I have to buy a record. I have to buy a record, that's sunny, funky, jazzy, groovy oldtimer. This is that record. It's full of jazz, funk, samba, bossa, drums, hammond, san frisco-bass, black background vocals (bop deeep bop doaaa) percussions, solo's one after the other. I'm sure that Gilles likes this yellow-green compilation. AND YEAAH I'VE GOT IT!!!